Student Workshop: Publish Your Story and Build Your Brand
Join us in this 4-days experiential storytelling workshop in May, where you will learn to write, sketch, narrate and tell your story in a live event.
This is an interactive and hands-on workshop where the facilitators will guide you through the process of publishing your own story in the form of a printed book, ebook, and audio book.
‘Stories by Creators’ Program
Stage 1: Concept
Use our canvases to create your conceptual story.
Stage 2: Visual
Sketch and illustrate each chapter based on your storyboard.
Stage 3: Narrate
Record your audio narration to create an audio book.
Stage 4: Read
Share your story with friends and family in a reading session.
What You Will Be Learning
1. Learn techniques to wrap your ideas into a story
2. Expand your skill-sets through writing, recording and reading your story in public
3. Become an effective communicator at work and social life
4. Become a published writer on our growing platform
5. Join our alumni network to share your stories in future events
You Will Go Back With
1. A complimentary self-authored printed book
2. An e-book in PDF
3. An audio book in MP3.
This workshop aims to help students discover their strengths and gain clarity through crafting their personal stories.
Joining this program requires you to step out of your comfort zone, but we promise that it will be a fun and fulfilling journey that unleashes the storytelling genius within you.
Richard 012 6168752
Philo 012 3902918
For more info, please visit the website:
Want to find more groups and events like this?